1/ TAKE PART IN OUTSTANDING PROJECTS ALL OVER THE WORLD
Joining VINCI Construction Grands Projets means taking part in highly diverse projects in terms of technical resources, project scale, and geographical location. Our employees invest their energy daily in designing and carrying out outstanding projects.
For the most part, our activity is international, mainly in Europe, South America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
Find out more about our outstanding (past and current) projects around the world.
2/ JOIN DEDICATED TEAMS DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE AND STRONG VALUES
In both simple and more complex activities and in accordance with our respect for the environment, our company promotes excellence in the design, construction, and financing phases of major projects.
We owe this level of excellence to stringent requirements in terms of occupational health and safety.
VINCI Construction Grands Projets is active around the world and cultivates team diversity in all its forms. During the recruitment phase, we pay special attention to transparency and equal opportunity. Subsequently, we ensure that employees’ career development is in line with their skills and performance.
3/ TAKE ADVANTAGE OF INTERNAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH A LEADING GROUP OF COMPANIES
We owe our ability to undertake major projects to our personnel’s mobility within VINCI Construction Grands Projets and the VINCI Group as a whole, which is why we are responsive to your needs and preferences with regard to assignments and career development.
Professional career paths are personalised, and managed jointly by the project site and head office for speedier professional development.
Our career-management system is operated in tandem with our human resources division.
VINCI Construction Grands Projets relies on the sharing of know-how, the development of skill sets, and training to support employees in their development and keep pace with evolving market needs.
Career-management tools have been put in place by the human resources division to respond more effectively to staffing and career-development needs and preferences:
- All employment opportunities within the VINCI Group are accessible to all employees on an internal online portal,
- Annual performance interviews allow us to compare managers’ objectives and employees’ achievements in response to employees’ wish for advancement. Jointly with the human resources division, the manager recommends training programs to employees to assist them in their professional development,
- Performance reviews allow us to evaluate skills and performance collectively and to validate each employee’s individual professional-development plan.
4/ BENEFIT FROM A DYNAMIC PROFESSIONAL TRAINING POLICY
VINCI Construction Grands Projets has a proactive training policy and consistently exceeds legal obligations in this regard (1% of payroll) with an average of 4% of payroll dedicated to training in the past three years.
All our employees have access to a wide-ranging portfolio of training opportunities in various fields:
- Core professional and technical expertise,
- Management skills (individual interviews, team management, public speaking, and more),
- Quality, safety, and the environment as well as sustainable development,
Increasingly, training is offered in the form of internal modules by our experts, both at head office and at project sites. Training is customised to the requirements of major projects and our specific professional skill sets. All internal training modules are provided in French, English, and Spanish in accordance with project needs. To meet specific training requirements, we also partner with external organisations. We provide a variety of career-development paths and tools to ensure that employees play a proactive role in their own professional development.
5) ENJOY ATTRACTIVE OVERALL COMPENSATION
The VINCI Construction Grands Projets salary policy includes:
- An individual remuneration system:
- Salary for a function or skill set
- Variable bonus for the level performance
- A group remuneration system:
- Profit-sharing system based on the company’s financial results
- The VINCI Group savings plan (Castor) provides all employees with a contract subject to French law and three years of seniority with the option of establishing a savings plan consisting of VINCI shares
Discover our career paths and our collaborators' testimonials
Find out all our jobs, traineeships and work-study opportunities, in France and abroad.
You wish to apply?
Discover the process to answer to our job opportunities.