We are committed to a responsible approach, embodied by the human values and culture that promote the individual success of our employees in their work on our projects. Listening to, trusting and supporting each person in their career path forms the basis for sustainable development.
This shared ambition was accompanied by the creation in 2019 of a joint steering committee, Grands projets au féminin. It is made up of our employees, and under the guidance of our management committee, it establishes and implements concrete actions to promote gender diversity in the long term.
The approach is built around major lines of action, including:
- Women’s employment in technical and engineering positions
- Equal pay
- Equity in career development and access to training
- Work/life balance
The committee set up awareness-raising days for all employees in order to have a lasting impact on attitudes and to combat stereotypes, produced a series of award-winning films at the Deauville International Responsible Film Festival, as well as posters of proud and inspired women widely distributed in the company, organised a series of lectures with external speakers, proposed solutions for parenthood and better work-life balance, and set up many other initiatives such as the preparation of indicators regularly shared in complete transparency with everyone on the professional development of women within the company.
For the year 2021, our gender equality index stands at 87 out of 100:
- Gender pay gap: 37/40,
- Difference in the rate of individual salary increases (excluding promotions) between women and men: 20/20,
- Difference in the distribution of promotions: 15/15,
- Percentage of employees who received a pay rise during maternity/adoption leave or following return from maternity/adoption leave: 15/15,
- Number of women and men in the ten highest paid jobs: 0/10